We help educational leaders strengthen strategic and decisive leadership skills to drive instruction, improve teacher retention, and accelerate learning.
Leadership Development That Impacts Student Achievement
Are you concerned because your school community’s focus is on the symptoms of low-test scores instead of identifying the underlying causes?
Would you like to create a school community that is focused on “Why” some students not making adequate progress to inspire action and get results?
We believe that how we lead matters as much as what happens in the classroom. Our expert leadership coaches act as a guide on the side, supporting leaders to tackle complex problems, identify priorities, take action, and achieve measurable results.
Created By Leaders For Leaders
Our leadership development model provides district and school leaders with the opportunity to work side by side with an experienced leadership consultant to learn, practice, and reflect on the district’s and school’s improvement priorities.
Evidence-Based Leadership Development
The Center for Student Achievement Solutions’ job-embedded professional development approach to developing and refining leadership competencies, knowledge, and skills is grounded in the research and evidence-based methodologies in Developmental Psychology, Systems Thinking, Cognitive and Instructional Coaching.
Our Leadership Development Approach
Our research and evidence-based effective school leadership model strengthens a school leader’s abilities through:
Results-Driven, And Achievement Focus
- Clarify and communicate a positive school vision with a clear picture of equity, inclusion, success, and its benefits.
- Establish high-priority goals, identify barriers, and create an action plan to achieve the goal.
- Create a sense of urgency to close achievement gaps, building inclusive and equitable school environments where all students thrive.
- Leverage research and best practices to ensure continuous improvement.
- Create and sustain systems that support shifts in teacher practice and improve the outcomes for all students.
Measure and report progress to identify the root causes of barriers to student success to address them and increase the use of evidence-based practices
Managing and Developing Educators
- Conduct instructional rounds, classroom observations and provide motivational feedback that results in improved outcomes for all students.
- Collect and analyze effective instruction data and student assessment results to collaboratively plan targeted job-embedded professional development and coaching support for the adult learners in their building.
- Develop a culture of shared instructional leadership and systems thinking through professional learning communities to build capacity and long-term sustainable practices.
Problem-Solving and Strategic Change Leadership
- Collect, analyze, and use multiple sets of data to make decisions that positively impact student outcomes.
- Identify root causes, establish a problem of practice, and implement evidence-based practices to provide the necessary supports and resources for teacher and student success.
- Develop a strategic action plan to monitor and measure school improvement goals.
What We Do
We create leaders that transform school cultures by igniting, inspiring, and influencing educators who embrace change and commit to student success.
Our career educators are accomplished educational leaders. They have the knowledge and expertise to be thought partners who support the professional growth of leaders and the continuous improvement process.
How The Instructional Leadership Coaching Works In Theory And Practice
Our approach to leadership coaching is customized and tailored to meet districts and schools’ leadership development priorities, such as:
Step 1 – Model and Demonstrate
Model and demonstrate the implementation of research and evidence-based core leadership competencies to target and increase teacher capacity to improve the outcomes for all students.
Step 2 – Instructional Rounds
Guide on the side classroom observations that monitor and measure the implementation of research and evidence-based instructional practices.
Step 3 – Reflective Coaching Session
Step 4 – Monitor and Measure Implementation of Schoolwide Expectations
Focus on professional growth goals to monitor and measure teacher effectiveness, and the impact on student achievement.
Why Do Districts And Schools Chose Our Leadership Development Solutions?
Job-embedded professional learning benefits districts and school leaders in several ways:
Leaders become transformational agents of change.
Leaders understand the importance of distributive leadership and why a shared vision for student achievement creates excellent, inclusive, and equitable schools.
Leaders learn how to strategically use assessment data to identify a problem of practice, select research and evidence-based practices, and devise high-leverage strategies that improve teaching and learning.
Explore Our Solutions
READY TO TAKE LEADERSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND GET RESULTS
Our leadership experts are here to help you transform your district and schools. Call us to discuss how our leadership development program can help you achieve student success.