Our customized, hands-on approach will help instructional leaders and teachers:
- Increase their understanding of universal screeners, diagnostic, formative and summative assessments to plan instruction and intervention supports for all students.
- Deepen their insights about research versus evidence based instructional strategies to plan standards based instruction to accelerate proficiency and growth.
- Implement leadership practices to support a Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) for academics and behavior school-wide.
- Learn research validated instructional strategies that are designed to increase proficiency and growth for reading and math at an accelerated pace.
- Understand standards to effectively plan instruction and intervention supports to address the instructional and intervention needs of all students.
Coaching: What the Research Shows
Two decades of efficacy studies show there is immense value in providing educators with coaching support after initial professional learning.
Teachers are able to implement at least 80% of their new skills when coaching support and follow-up are provided.
80-90% rate of new skill implementation when coaching support and follow-up are provided
19% or less rate of new skill implementation without coaching support and follow-up
Citations: Joyce and Showers, 1996; Fouts, 2003; Stinnett and Zenger, 2007.